Black November Premiere, Do you like her look?/ Ti piace il suo look

« Older   Newer »
kim basinger forum
view post Posted on 27/9/2012, 12:37

She's really smart and chic. I like very much her outfit, but i prefer her with curly hair!!!
She's very refined in her androgynous look...
Good Kim... I'm so happy!!

Lei è molto elegante e chic. Mi piace molto il suo outfit anche se la preferisco con i capelli ricci. La trovo molto raffinata nel suo look androgino.
Brava Kim... sono così felice :)

gerbasin
view post Posted on 3/10/2012, 20:34

Yes, curly hair would have been better, but even so she looked absolutely fabulous! After nearly four years, Kim appeared in public again. She looks really great and apparently did not undergo any plastic...
Just for fun: Here in the Czech rebulbice Kim Basinger hardly say. A Black premiere November was removed. Otherwise, here writes about everything, just not about Kim Basinger ... I still can not understand why?

kim basinger forum
view post Posted on 4/10/2012, 13:47

Hey!!! I'm so happy to see you again!!!!!
Did you solve your problems with your account?

I hope to see kim again in pubblic events...

gerbasin
view post Posted on 4/10/2012, 23:19

Yes, I had to create a new account. I kept it reported "error". But now it's OK :-)
I fear that Kim will not see again for some time :-( But maybe not ...
According to the website IMDB has the film "One square mile" in postproduction. Maybe we will see some photos from films (One Square Mile and especially Black November!) ... It would be about time.
I also wonder why suddenly the "Black November" removed the release date "2012" (on the IMDB)? I found that the U.S. should go to movies in theaters Dec. 7, 2012...

3 replies since 27/9/2012, 12:37   64 views