Kim Basinger vs. Sharon Stone

« Older   Newer »
gerbasin
view post Posted on 9/10/2012, 22:23

Unbelievable! Today in one news report claimed Pavlina Nemcova (Czech top model and actress), her upcoming film, which was shot with Sharon Stone is postponed to next year. Reportedly being considered for redeployment Sharon Stone... And guess who?...:-) Yes, Kim Basinger! I do not know the name of the movie and was not anywhere I can find. Meanwhile, it is said to be in negotiations, but Pavlina matter if it will work with Sharon or Kim. But not us!

kim basinger forum
view post Posted on 10/10/2012, 09:40

http://www.super.cz/15732-nemcova-svuj-ame...-vycouvala.html

I didn't find news about this film...
Is Pavlina famous in Czech Republic?

gerbasin
view post Posted on 10/10/2012, 14:13

I see you found the link :-) Pavlina If it did not say directly in the reportage, I would not have believed it. We'll see if he eventually discovers some news, but I think so. The upcoming films Pauline and Sharon Stone have written a lot. Pavlina Nemcova is known mainly for us as a top model (among others such as Tereza Maxová, Eva Herzigova, Petra Nemcova, etc.) is certainly one of the few Czech actresses who will film starring such stars as Sharon Stone and Kim Basinger. Shame that Pavlina said the movie title and director. She's probably because the contract could not tell ...

2 replies since 9/10/2012, 22:23   165 views